Friday, April 6, 2012

So Funny, Marc Randazza and David Aman Claims I Exorted them but they both made me offers I REFUSED.

Marc Randazza offered to buy Marc Randazza.com long ago, though Kashmir Hill of Forbes has the story all wrong, and has not even seen the entire email communication between Blogger Crystal Cox and Marc Randazza nor does she know of the content of the Marc Randazza Crystal Cox phone call.

Anyway, Marc Randazza offered for the Domain Name, then he demanded, both I refused. Then Marc Randazza, to teach me a lesson, called the Plaintiff in Obsidian V. Cox to offer Testimony, a Deposition, to set me up for Extortion though I never Extorted Him. This because he was upset over me buying the Domain Name, which is certainly NOT illegal.

AFTER Marc Randazza Joined Forces with the "Bad Guys", the Plaintiff, 
and I, being my own attorney was given notice of Marc Randazza's Deposition to set me up, then I got upset and AFTER this, I bought several more dotcoms to prove a point, and noticing that Marc Randazza 's wife and daughter's dotcom was available, what better way to make the point of how bad he is at this "Domainer" thing, and how he is NOT the Internet Expert he Claims to Be.

See even after Marc Randazza threatened me for own his dot com and even though he defened  Isaac Eiland-Hall in the buying, owning and using the domain name
"www.GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com" , still he did not buy the dot com of his beloved, WHAT?


Marc Randazza emailed me and told me I have no right to own a domain name that resembles his name. Talk about Double Standards. Was it extortion for the Glen Beck name to be purchased and used attacking Glen Back and accusing him of rape and murder? This Domain Name "implies"that a Young Girl is a "Minor" right? And it accuses a man of a Rape and Murder. This is Ok in the Eyes of Attorney Marc Randazza, but for some reason me Owning MarcRandazza.com is not, nor Owning JenniferRandazza.com and his childs name, which I bought AFTER he joined the plaintiff to PROVE and to prove Point, and I never Published that Information he did that. Popehat.com Kenneth White and Marc Randazza did that with her photo, as did Forbes Kashmir Hill. NOT ME.

Even after the threat to me for buying MarcRandazza.com, he still was to dumb to buy the dotcom of his own wife and child. I wanted to point out that he was a Fraud in his representation to Potential Clients, as I had interviewed Marc Randazza to possibly represent me, and he was so Disrespectful that I chose a better choice for me and for the Entire Blogger V. Journalist, Free Speech, First Amendment Rights Debate. I did not initiate connect with Marc Randazza, nor Him to me, we agreed to talk through the recommendation of another person, one of my Investigative Bloggers, whom was also on the call.

I never "Begged" Marc Randazza to be my Attorney, in FACT I never even asked. I simply took the call in order to feel out my options, and get more information on what I thought to be Experts in the First Amendment Bar.  I had already been contacted by the Attorney I did choose and was weighing my options. And trying to learn all I could for best of for all who do what I do, so I could make the right decision on the next step for the Greater Good.

Marc Randazza, almost lost me the Attorney I wanted, because Marc Randazza told the Attorney that he represented me. This was after my Attorney had heard through others of the First Amendment Bar that Marc Randazza was representing me.

Those believing I begged him to be my Attorney are Flat Wrong, think about it, why would I do that when I already had what I deem to be the most respected First Amendment Expert. A Legal Scholar who treated me with respect and focused on the Merits of the Case and nothing petty what so ever. I chose a man who is Respectful of my Rights and Talks kind to me, treats me with dignity even if he disagrees he is respectful about it and presents a very Intelligent, Sensible reason why he may disagree.

I had already spoke to this man, and read his incredible resume (Click Here to Read).

And yes I took a call to see what Marc Randazza Had to say, to offer, and out of respect for my Investigative Blogger whom contacted him. And I took the call to explore my options, thing is we did not speak again and next thing I knew, he was telling others he represented me and I had already agreed to work with the Attorney I chose. I had to contact Marc Randazza to tell him he did not represent me and why, I will be posting that email in Full coming soon. No one sentence pulled out as Kash-Shmear Hill likes to do, instead of investigate the entire TRUTH and Real FACTS.

Keep in mind this Plaintiff that Marc Randazza decided to align with was the same Plaintiff he was negotiating with in December of 2011, on my behalf and WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Conflicts of Interest, Talking Behind the Potential Clients Back, Giving Away my Strategy, and completely disrespecting me and violating my right.

So Marc Randazza offered to buy the Domain Name, then Marc Randazza emailed and said you made your point what do you want and now he is Roaring that I extorted HIM, that is simply not true and is a Smoke Screen to cover up what he actually did to me.

Now Cut to David Aman, the Original Accuser of Extortion, and the One whom gave Forbes the infamous, false light defamatory email AFTER he had already won his case against me. See the Media Frenzy saying I am Guilty Until Never Given the Chance to be Proven Innocent, well they all got their Story from David AmanTonkon Torp Attorney for the Plaintiff.  Yet David Aman, Tonkon Torp Attorney in his Frenzy to set me up for Extortion is still making me offers to Settle.

Yesterday, April 2nd 2012 David Aman, made and Offer to My Attorney to Settle. Why do this ? See David AmanTonkon Torp Attorney really wants to set me up for Extortion, he recently Deposed me and it was all about setting me up and previous income instead a real asset probe which would be about future income.

Last Week David AmanTonkon Torp Attorney threatened to file another Motion to Compel with Judge Hernandez to threaten and Harass me some more, this week an offer to Settle. It is all so convoluted.

Posted Here by
Crazy Crystal Cox
aKa - the Unhinged Blogger
Crystal@CrystalCox.com
Crystal Cox Marc Randazza WAR

More Regarding the Crystal Cox WAR against Lying Hypocritical Asshole Marc Randazza

Marc Randazza Violated my Rights, Exposed my Strategy, Negotiate for me with the Plaintiff without my permission, I am the Client, My rights were denied.
http://markrandazza.blogspot.com/2012/03/marc-randazza-violates-constitutional.html 

Marc Randazza says Sandra Fluke is Butthurt, Marc Randazza is the One Butthurt
http://www.marcrandazza.com/2012/03/marc-randazza-is-butthurt-hypocrite_30.html

Marc Randazza Defends Rush Limbaugh, Yet Attacks me for Calling His Wife a Slut and Buying Domain Names.
http://www.marcrandazza.com/search/label/Rush%20Limbaugh 

Marc Randazza on the Wrong Side of Free Speech
http://www.marcrandazza.com/2012/03/marc-randazza-on-wrong-side-of-free_30.html 

Why in the World Defend the Owning of GlenBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlin1990.com and yet attack me for buying a name in a Dotcom? Oh I know, double standards.
http://www.marcrandazza.com/2012/03/i-dont-care-who-man-is-what-he-believes_30.html

This is what I sent Marc Randazza via Email, in my Pro Se Capacity after being Notified by Opposing Counsel that Marc Randazza had a Deposition in Portland. Marc Randazza Rejected this Document.
http://www.marcrandazza.com/2012/03/crystal-cox-pro-se-blogger-has-some.html

No Way is Marc Randazza a Friend to Domainers
http://markrandazza.blogspot.com/2012/03/domainer-crystal-cox-also-investigative.html 

Post Here by
Altruistic Investigative Blogger
Reverend Crystal Cox
SavvyBroker@Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment