Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Marc Randazza Against Free Speech Claiming He's Not CORRUPT (LOL). Corrupt Attorney Marc Randazza claims to not be a Public Figure?

 Seems Marc Randazza is NOT well known in other countries. Funny when my case Obsidian v. Cox was used as a precedent in cases around the world. New Zealand courts even last I checked. I have been in most every paper in the world with my free speech case Obsidian Finance Group v. Cox. Marc Randazza, Randazza legal group was my High Profile PUBLIC Figure attorney in that case. 


Page 1 - Marc Randazza Threatening Letter Against the First Amendment and Free Speech


Page 2 - Marc Randazza Threatening Letter Against the First Amendment and Free Speech




Source and FULL 50 PAGES. (If the link is broken, email me at ReverendCrystalCox@gMail.com for a PDF of the Page. 

https://www.corruptrandazza.com/opinions/marc-randazza-against-free-speech-claiming-hes-not-corrupt-lol


Full Document

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PoVswpg-LhHYEz1hhw9jB5V0tGnWMrOm/view


No comments:

Post a Comment