Saturday, October 28, 2017

Marc Randazza did NOT have a reasonable or even a high probability of prevailing at a Trial. Yet Judge Gloria Navarro gave him my PROPERTY and Search Engine Ranking just like that.

Marc Randazza NEVER had a Case against Crystal Cox, yet he STOLE my Intellectual Property, my Online Content, My Search Engine Ranking and directed my work product, my property to a blog post on his law blog SLAMMING ME.

Marc Randazza did NOT have a reasonable or even a high probability of prevailing on the causes of action he sued me for. Yet Judge Gloria Navarro gave Marc Randazza my PROPERTY. Nearly 5 years have passed and he has used my intellectual property to direct traffic to his legal blog for his own benefit. Judge Navarro did this through an UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRO.

Marc Randazza had NO VALID CLAIMS as clearly seen in the DENIAL of his Summary Judgement, Document 200, as seen below.
http://ia800304.us.archive.org/9/items/gov.uscourts.nvd.91330/gov.uscourts.nvd.91330.200.0.pdf

Here we are 5 years later and no end in sight. Seems to me that sure is a good way to steal websites, blogs, online content, search ranking, intellectual property while at the same time defaming your target on your own blog with their domain names now linking to you. And you wipe out critical speech in one be UNCONSTITUTIONAL swoop.

Marc Randazza NEVER had a Case against, yet he used his power as an officer of the court to steal my property and ruin my life.

In cases such as Randazza v. Cox, when someone disputes a name, as I have had this happen before, well it is locked and stays pointed to the servers it is pointed at until due process, until a court ruling on said names. Not with Randazza, he had Godaddy give him the names and let him redirect servers to his HATEFUL, Defaming Blog about me, Crystal Cox, his former Client.

No comments:

Post a Comment